Store Manager/General Manager
Store Managers are responsible for all aspects of the store, including recruiting, hiring and training, maintaining cash and inventory, merchandising, AND ensuring each customer receives outstanding service. This person must be highly energetic and able to maintain a great attitude and customer focus in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for leaders who have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, a creative “out of the box’ thinking style and can motivate and manage others.
- Champion our “Customer First” attitude
- Develop and maintain fully staffed and fully trained “partners”
- Follow all PCS policies
- Monitor, analyze, and achieve all the metrics needed for profitability
Our perfect fit will be a person that can create a positive store environment by treating employees fairly and respectfully. In addition, they will be self-motivated, dependable and dedicated to creating a 100% customer focused culture.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two-year degree in business or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years’ experience supervising others preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in food service, retail, or convenience operations preferred
- Demonstrated strong leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team building skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of a “Customer First” culture
- Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful
- Ability to have fun, be fun, and make our customers smile!!!
STOP, ROCK and ROLL Policy
“This is a team members ability to perform random acts of kindness to customers or teammates, act a little silly, ease tension, or make little kid laugh. If we are not having fun, we are doing it all wrong!”
Leave a Reply